What is required when renting a trimming machine or rosin press?
- You can pay using cash or any major card, NO CHECKS.
- Must have: valid driver's license; proof of valid auto insurance (must match the name on license); any major Credit/Debit card.
- We DO NOT charge the credit card if paying with cash. All personal information is kept secured and NEVER stored on file. Upon return of the rented equipment all personal information copied, will be returned.
What if I need to use the machine longer than I originally rented it for?
- Call us within the 24 hour return deadline and let us know. An extension to the rental may not be guaranteed, dependent on booking schedule. We will do our best to accommodate all situations.
- We will charge the remaining balance upon rental return.
- If no contact is made with Trimco, a late fee of $50/ hour will be applied to the rental for anytime after return time. If borrower fails to return machine or make contact with Trimco by end of day the machine is deemed stolen and borrower owes late fees and full MSRP of the machine.
What to do if I am having trouble operating my rental?
- Give us a call: (303) 781-2478.
- After business hours please refer to machine manufacturer's website for operating instructions and FAQs.
Do you offer delivery and pickup?
- We offer FREE DELIVERY within the Denver-metro area.
- All deliveries must be scheduled 24 hours in advance.
- All machines must be returned to the store by the borrower, we are located at 3431 S. Federal Blvd. Unit J 80110.
Do I have to clean the machine before I return it?
- The machine MUST NOT have any loose material on it or the blades upon return; however, a detailed clean is included in your rental rate and is not required.